At Connley Fishing, we understand that sometimes you might receive a rod that feels too light, too stiff, or just not what you originally expected. We will gladly accept any rod for a refund or exchange within 30 days after you receive it. Just mail the new rod back to us with a note explaining what you would like us to do. There will be a $30 charge for return FedEx shipping and handling if we are mailing you a new replacement rod.
Connley rods are covered by a limited lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship and materials for the lifetime of the original owner. Sales receipt or proof of purchase required.
- The Connley factory will inspect the rod to determine the cause of breakage.
- For damage determined to have occurred due to defect, Connley Fishing will, at the company’s discretion, either repair or replace the product at no charge. Return shipping and handling is $30.
- Damages occurring due to neglect, accident, or normal wear and tear will, at the company’s discretion, be repaired or replaced for a specific fee.
- A full estimate will be provided for your approval before any fees are levied.
For Warranty Claims and Returns
- Ship the rod in a disposable container, prepaid and insured.
- Send Directly to:
600 Royal Commerce Road Unit F
Royal Palm Beach, FL 33411
This warranty does not cover
- the Connley Fishing Product if it has been modified or repaired by a person other than an authorized Connley Fishing dealer
- damage resulting from causes other than defects in materials and workmanship, including but not limited too accident, abuse, misuse, neglect, improper assembly, improper repair, improper maintenance, alteration, modification, or other abnormal, excessive, or improper use.
- damage resulting from normal wear and tear, including but not limited to damage or deterioration to the surface finish, aesthetics, or appearance of the rod. (i.e. cork or foam material)